Recommended filters for atmospheric pollution control and for particles determination at high temperatures.
- Filters are made of pure quartz microfibre (SiO2), free of binding elements or additives.
- Extremely low content in alkali-earth metals.
- Excellent retention of very fine particles through the adsorption mechanisms of quartz fibres.
- Air permeability: extremely high. Able to pass through large volumes of air.
- Chemical stability: excellent stability with hardly any loss of filter-material due to chemical reactions under extreme
conditions with acid gases (HCl, SO2
, NO and NO3
); except HF.
- Excellent resistance to solvents.
- Stability at high temperatures: higher resistance than glass microfiber, up to 1000 ºC.