Filter paper, quantitative, high wet strength.
- Hardened, ashless filter papers (ash content approx. 0.002 %) are especially recommended for vacuum and pressure filtration, and for the use of acidic and alkaline solutions.
- Acid-washed and rinsed with water to neutralise.
- Free of minerals, ideal for the detection of metallic ions.
- Very high wet strength; easy to scrap off or wash off precipitates.
- High resistance to aggressive chemical components, like sulphuric and nitric acids (up to 40 % at 50 °C) and alkalis (up to 10 % at 20 °C).