This Mini Vortexer offers immediate vortex shaking for a variety of tube sizes.
A simple, touch start operation enables exceptional mixing performance using one hand.
- Made from durable ABS and silicone materials to resist most commonly used chemicals.
- Low profile design and small footprint (only 10.92 cm wide).
- Rapid vortex action saves time and enables quick mixing of samples.
- Modern design allows easy one handed touch start operation and shaking stops when the tube is lifted.
- When performing repetitive procedures, a low activation force helps prevent user fatigue.
- Maintenance free design and 3 year warranty helps reduce the cost of ownership.
- Stable platform reduces the chance of dropping a sample during operation.
- Non-slip feet ensure the unit stays in place.
- Quiet operation and low vibration helps users stay focused.
- USA and EU utility patent pending. US design patent No. D814,045.
|Speed:||4500 U / min|
|Capacity:||tubes up to 50 ml|
|Noise level:||53 dB (full speed, unloaded)|
|Unit power input:||12 VDC, approx. 7.8 W, (under load)|
|Adapter input:||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Adapter output:||12 VDC, 1A, with 4 interchangeable plug adapters. Double insulated, level VI efficiency|
|Certifications:||CE, CB Scheme, and SGS (Canada and USA)|