The Luminoskan™ is a compact and robust microplate luminometer offering simplicity and reliability for increased efficiency of workflows. Featuring excellent optical performance, it is ideal for life science luminometric assays.
Together, the user-friendly instruments coupled with the modern, easy-to-use Thermo Scientific™ Skanit™ Software, help contribute to an effortless microplate reader workflow. This reader-software package is a versatile and reliable tool for a variety of research applications.
It provides reliable measurement data due to automatic instrument calibration during run.
Luminoskan key features:
- Flexibility to read 6- to 384-well plates.
- Integrated dispenser for an automatic reagent addition.
- Temperature control and orbital shaking.
- Simultaneous dispensing and measurement for monitoring fast kinetics right from the reaction triggering (such as Ca2+ assays)
- Extensive selection of filters available for optimal wavelength selection for the assay.
- High sensitivity for both top and bottom reading.
- Versatile tools for data processing and instrument control with the SkanIt™ Software.
- Up to 3 optional dispensers for easy and accurate reagent addition.
- Powerful and easy-to-use open license SkanIt™ software.
- The inclined dispensers optimise the mixing and prevent the cells from peeling off the plate bottom.
- The dispensing and reading can take place simultaneously without time delay thanks to the plate movement.
- Filter wheel with 6 positions.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software available.
|Measuring rate:||270 to 670 nm|
|Dynamic range:||> 6 decades|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||42 x 42 x 34|
|Weight:||21 to 24 kg - depending on no. of dispensers installed|
|Computer interface:||USB 2.0|
|Incubator:||3 to 45 °C|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|