The Fluoroskan™ FL is a compact and robust microplate fluorometer and luminometer offering simplicity and reliability for increased efficiency of workflows. Featuring excellent optical performance, it is ideal for life science fluorometric and luminometric assays.
Together, the user-friendly instruments coupled with the modern, easy-to-use Thermo Scientific™ Skanit™ Software, help contribute to an effortless microplate reader workflow. This reader-software package is a versatile and reliable tool for a variety of research applications.
It provides a reliable measurement data due to automatic instrument calibration during run.
Fluoroskan FL key features:
- Flexibility to read 6- to 384-well plates.
- Integrated dispenser for an automatic reagent addition.
- Temperature control and orbital shaking.
- Simultaneous dispensing and measurement for monitoring fast kinetics right from the reaction triggering (such as Ca2+ assays)
- Extensive selection of filters available for optimal wavelength selection for the assay.
- High sensitivity for both top and bottom reading.
- Versatile tools for data processing and instrument control with the SkanIt Software.
- Up to 3 optional dispensers for easy and accurate reagent addition.
- Powerful and easy-to-use open license SkanIt software.
- The Autogain function allows measurement of very low and high values on one plate.
- The inclined dispensers optimise the mixing and prevent the cells from peeling off the plate bottom.
- The mixing and dispensing can take place simultaneously without time delay thanks to the plate movement.
- Excitation and emission filter wheels with up to 8 filters each.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software available.
|Excitation wavelength range:||320 to 700 nm|
|Measuring rate:||360 to 670 nm|
|Dynamic range:||> 6 decades|
|Measurement speed:||18 s (96-well plate)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||42 x 42 x 34|
|Weight:||21 to 24 kg - depending on no. of dispensers installed|
|Computer interface:||USB 2.0|
|Temperature range:||- 10 to + 40 °C|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|