The HMT autoclaves are easy to operate, yet they offer a high level of performance, reliability and safety. For ease of use in laboratories. The chambers are made from polished, high-grade st. steel. Depending on the device type, the microprocessor control provides fully automated and monitored programme execution. Various sterilisation temperatures and sterilisation times are available or can be entered. The devices meet the requirements of EN 13060.
- 4 programmes.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Extremely simple display.
- Extremely simple maintenance.
- Recorder for storing data on SD card or USB flash drive.
- Overheating protection.
- Safety valve.
- Mechanical pressure-dependent door lock.
- Optionally with stacking system, sterilisation box etc. on request.
|External dimensions (B x T x H):||50 x 54 x 41 cm|
|Internal dimensions:||23 x 41 cm|
|(Chamber) volume:||16000 ml|
|Main power supply:||240 V / 50 Hz|
|Temperature range:||118 to 134 °C|