Filter paper for genral use, type 0860
recommended for identification of substances, clarification of liquids and for the preparation of samples in a broad range of chemical analyses.
Technical filter paper, type 520b
- Creped filter papers have a particularly large surface area and correspondingly shorter filtration times.
- For the clarification of viscous liquids.
- For quick separation of large particles.
very suitable for:
- Sample preparation
- Clarification of:
- Alcohols, essences, vinegar, essential oils, extracts.
- Electroplating baths, flotation sludge.
- Gelatin, glycerol, hair tonics, perfumes, tinctures.
- Beer wort, spirits and syrups.Filter papers for beer analysis, type 2555
Suitable for analytical methods in breweries filter and analyse, based upon recommended procedures of the EBC (European Brewery Convention).
- Ideal for clarification and sample preparation.
- Suitable for removing CO2 and turbidities.