Recommended filters for controlling both air and water pollution.
- Made of 100 % borosilicate glass fibres without binders.
- Glass fibre filters absorb the finest particles down to 1 µm from liquids, in air, gases and even aerosols with 0.3 to
0.5 µm are separated.
- Extremely low content in metals.
- Chemical stability: It keeps all its properties in contact with acid solutions (except hydrofluoric acid) and/or basic
solutions at moderate concentrations.
- Stability at high temperatures: It keeps its properties up to 500 °C.
- High flow speed and high permeability to air.