Recommended for environmental analysis and controlling both air and water pollution.
- Made of 100 % borosilicate glass fibers with binders.
- Chemically stable in acidic solutions (except hydrofluoric acid) and alkaline solutions in moderate concentrations.
- Extremely low content in metals.
- High flow speed and high permeability to air.
- Usable as pre-filter for membranes (GF9).
- Deposition of (radioactive) aerosols and monitoring of nuclear power plants (GF6).
- Gravimetrical analysis of organic and inorganic impurities in water and waste water according to DIN 38409 and EN 872 (GF6).
- Measurement of immission, measurement of dust in air and gases, monitoring of the efficiency of filtration (GF8, GF9).
- Measurement of dust release in workplace and production processes and the purification of compartment air (GF8, GF9).
- Measurement of scintillation (GF6).