High sample throughput, max. efficiency. With an innovative double-row 48-place rotor, the centrifuge 5427 R meets the increased efficiency requirements with fast running times in a safe and reliable manner. This is supported by an intuitive human interface and design concept which makes for a compelling user comfort. For these reasons, the centrifuge 5427 R is the ideal solution for high-end research applications.
- Innovative 48-place rotor reduces time expenditure of daily routine works significantly.
- Short-Spin function allows for quick, short centrifugation with pre-selectable rotation speed.
- QuickLock® system for quick rotor lid opening and closing.
- Very quiet operation thanks to improved sound insulation.
- FastTemp™ for rapid pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e. g. from 23 to 4 °C in only approx. 11 min.
- Continuous cooling keeps the temperature constant after the run, samples stay safe.
- Alternatively to continuous cooling: ECO-shut off of the compressor (adjustable after 1, 2, 4 or 8 h of non-use) for a low energy consumption.
- With rotary knobs.
|Max. RCF:||25000 x g|
|Max. speed:||16220 min-1|
|Acceleration time to max. speed:||18 s|
|Braking time to max. speed:||18 s|
|Temperature adjustment:||- 11 to + 40 °C|
|Run time:||10 s to 9:59 h|
|Noise level:||< 54 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||319 x 540 x 254 mm|
|Weight without rotor:||30 kg|
|Power requirement:||550 W|
|Max. load:||48 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|