The RFM300-M brings our popular RFM300+ refractometer up-to-date with a line of high precision Peltier temperature controlled benchtop refractometers. The RFM300-M is identical in features to the recently launched RFM300-T Series in all aspects except for its tactile keypad. Incorporating wide beam optics and one of the flattest prism platforms on the market, RFM300-M Series refractometers are capable of measuring non-homogenous samples such as fruit juice with pulp, opaque chemical compounds and emulsions.
- 4" High definition display with robust push-button keypad for factory use.
- Flat prism surface for easy-cleaning.
- Wide beam scan for non-homogenous samples.
- Three decimal place Brix precision (6 d.p. RI).
- RFID user clearance.
- Supports FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11.
- PHR-MEAN Method.
- USB & Ethernet connectivity.
1.32 to 1.58
0 to 100
|Reading time:||min. 4 s|
|Measuring temperature range:||0 °C or 10 °C below ambient whichever is greater to 70 °C|
|Temperature sensor accuracy:||± 0.03 °C|
|Sample temperature stability:||± 0.05 °C|
5 to 80 °C
5 to 40 °C
|Interfaces:||3 x USB(A), 1 x USB(B), 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Serial (RS232)|
|Prism seal:||silicone / resin|