High purity PTFE coated silicone septum for use with Duran®
GL 45 open topped screw cap and all sizes of Duran®
GL 45 laboratory bottles. Can be used for the addition, inoculation or sampling using a syringe and needle. Ideal for chemistry, life science and biopharma laboratories.Applications:
- Liquid transfer from HPLC solvent bottles.
- Aseptic reagent delivery or culture sampling using a syringe and needle.
- Reservoir cap for supplying laboratory instruments
- Soft silicone rubber for easy needle penetration and resealability.
- Manufactured from high purity, platinum catalysed silicone rubber and high quality PTFE film, reducing the risk of solvent contamination.
- The silicone is faced with highly resistant PTFE to protect it from chemical attack by the solvents.
- The septum is suitable for use with all GL 45 sizes of the Duran® GL 45 bottles from 100 to 20000 ml.
- A liquid tight seal is provided when used in combination with the red PBT GL 45 open topped screw cap.
- Wide temperature usage range from - 50 °C up to + 180 °C.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C for 15 min.
- Dry heat sterilizable at up to 180 °C.