Medical device certification:
Every Memmert CO2
incubator ICOmed is classified as a Class IIa medical device. The ICOmed is intended for the creation and maintenance of constant environmental conditions for application in the field of in vitro fertilisation (IVF), especially for the incubation of oocytes, spermatozoa and zygotes in special culture dishes for IVF application as well as for gene expression and the biosynthesis of RMA and proteins.Highlights
- Easy and thorough cleaning: round corners as the interior is deep-drawn, no further installations.
- Heated inner glass door: the appliance reaches the setpoint temperature faster, no condensation in the interior.
- Battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT: the operating display, protocol software and CO2 control are fully functional even during a power failure (option).
- Visual and acoustic alarm as well as alarm notification to mobile phones if the individually adjustable temperature, CO2, O2, humidity ranges are exceeded (option).
- Standard sterilisation programme: 60 minutes at 180 °C (without removing the sensors).
- Reliable data logging of temperature, CO2, O2, humidity, open door time conforming to FDA.
- Active humidity control provides optimum protection for cell and tissue cultures. It minimises evaporation in the interior and ensures short recovery times.