In its KBF series, BINDER has developed constant climate chambers with a large temperature and humidity range, which maintain the climate conditions set with accuracy. These chambers can often be used as a cost-effective alternative to environmental chambers.
The proven APT.line™ preheating chamber technology ensures that air is circulating evenly and gently within the usable space.
After the door has been opened, recovery times are speedy.
The chambers feature an automated water and waste water management system. They can be used with ease and adjusted with precision.
- Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and vapour humidification.
- Inner chamber made of st. steel.
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming.
- Tight-sealing inner door made of safety glass (ESG) with special TIMELESS coating.
- 2 st. steel racks.
- Access port with silicone plug, 30 mm, left.
- 4 stable castors, 2 with brakes, from 240 l.
- Door heating.