- Motorised single- and multichannel microlitre pipettes -
electronic piston-operated pipette provides a significant operation ease and is the first microlitre pipette worldwide to be awarded the "Ergonomics Approved" certificate from the TUV Rhineland!
The optimal design, the arrangement of the operating elements and the adjustable finger rest allow the motorised Transferpette®
electronic to be tailored to the form of your hand. The optimised standard design of the tip cone (single-channel instruments) and the special v-rings made of FKM (multichannel instruments) allow effortless mounting and easy ejection of virtually all commercially available pipette tips.
- Motor-driven to reduce the risk of RSI and imprecision / inaccuracy caused by operator variability, extremely fast pipetting speed.
- Five operating modes: pipetting mode, reverse pipetting, mixing, dispensing, patented gel-electrophoresis modes.
- Easy Calibration function for rapid adjustment of the unit without tools.
- Corrosion-resistant piston and ejector.
- Simple in-lab maintenance.
- Completely autoclavable pipette shafts respectively manifolds / pipetting units.
- NiMH rechargeable battery pack and battery regeneration-mode.
- CE-marked acc. to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC.
Each single-channel Transferpette®
electronic is supplied with its own power supply unit. As an alternative the three-pipette stand can charge up to three instruments at the same time. With the charging stand, individual chargers are not needed. The multichannel pipette Transferpett®
-8 / -12 electronic additionally include a stand, one reagent reservoir, one Tip-Box and one refill unit.Items supplied:
electronic, DE-M marking, with performance certificate, battery, AC adapter, silicone oil.