Centrifuge 5920 R delivers extraordinary high capacity in a very compact and ergonomic product design; an ideal instrument for high-throughput applications. It features a powerful state-of-the-art refrigeration system with advanced temperature management to keep your samples safe.
- With foil keypad.
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 to 1000 ml.
- Plate rotor options for centrifugation of all types of MTP, PCR or deepwell plates.
- Fixed-angle rotors for high-speed molecular biology applications in tubes from 0.2 to 50 ml.
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® caps and lids allow fast and ergonomic lid locking.
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure.
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment.
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space.
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for max. operational safety.
- FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling.
- FastTemp pro® function allows for automatic pre-cooling based on pre-programmable time and date.
- Continuous cooling maintains a constant temperature after the run has been completed - your samples stay cool.
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 h (adjustable) of non-use to reduce energy consumption and to extend compressor life.
- Dynamic compressor control (DCC) technology for optimised cooling performance.
|Max. RCF:||21194 x g|
|Max. RCF with fixed-angle rotor:||21194 x g|
|Max. RCF with swing-bucket rotor:||4800 x g|
|Speed:||200 to 14000 min-1 (10 min-1 steps)|
|Max. capacity:||4 x 1000 ml / 4 x 7 MTP|
|Acceleration / braking ramps:||10 / 10|
|Number of programmes:||99 (5 programme keys)|
|Timer:||10 s to 99 h 59 min, with continuous run function, short-spin|
|Volume range:||4 l|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Max. power consumption:||1650 W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||74 x 71 x 40 cm|
|Height (with open lid):||94 cm|
|Weight w/o accessories:|
Temperature control range:
- 11 to + 40 °C