Powerful ultrasonic cleaning for heavy-duty applications. Elmasonic xtra TT tabletop ultrasonic devices are designed for use in production environments, workshops and servicing. For making the cleaning of parts in day to day work much easier.
All functions and cleaning parameters like time and heating preselection and ultrasonic frequency are arranged user-friendly on the control panel on the front of the device where users can set and monitor them at a glance. With their ultrasonic performance of 37 kHz, Elmasonic xtra TT devices are rated for continuous heavy-duty operation.
- Long-lasting devices with 3 years warranty.
- Integrated Sweep-function for uniform sound field distribution in the cleaning bath.
- Visual limit temperature warning to protect sensitive parts.
- Robust tank made of special st. steel With fill level marking and sloping trough base to drain the device more easily.
- Clearly arranged control panel that is protected from spraying water with individual time and temperature regulation, tried and tested Sweep function, start / stop and Dynamic-function, settable limit temperature with LED warning indicator.
- Quick and easy draining of the contaminated cleaning liquid via the ball valve drain.
- Switchable Dynamic-function increases the peak ultrasonic performance. This improves the effectivity of cleaning and makes it possible to remove even the most stubborn contaminants.
- Individually settable limit temperature with LED warning indicator on reaching the temperature. Sensitive parts like jewellery or plastic parts are handled gently.
- Temperature-controlled Auto-Start function: the ultrasound starts automatically when the preselected temperature is reached.
- User safety with safety shutdown.