Cryo tube with external thread to be stored in standard 10 x 10 cryoboxes.
TENAK SlimTube optimises capacity with 23.5 % compared to conventional storage solutions. By storing smaller volumes the amount of samples in a freezer can be increased, thus less becomes more.
The tube has 2 indicators for max. recommended filling. There is one indicator for storing at - 80 °C and one for storing in liquid nitrogen in the vapour phase at - 196 °C.
- Quality test performed by Danish Technological Institute.
- Manufactured of FDA-approved, medical grade PP.
- Free of detectable DNA, RNA and ATP.
- Free of detectable DNase and RNase.
- Sterilised after ISO 11137-2:2013.
- 5 years shelf life from date of sterilisation.
- Cap is designed with single-handed quick seal closure for easy handling.
- The steep thread design allows tightening and removal of the cap with only half a turn.
- The PP used for both cap and tube has the same coefficient of expansion, ensuring an equally secure seal both at room temperature and at low cryogenic temperatures.
- With graduations.
- With its star foot the tube is self-standing.
- White label for marking.
- The external thread limits sample contamination.
- The cap has a conical lip seal which makes it self-sealing, 100 % leak-proof and userfriendly.
- Overall external Ø 12 mm.