Refrigerators for the use in pharmacies, hospitals and other health care facilities have to fulfil stringent standards in relation to the storage of medications. These DIN 58345-compliant appliances have many features that guarantee safe storage.
- Volt-free contact for connection to a remote monitoring system.
- Audible and visual temperature alarm warning if the temperature exceeds the permissible temperature range of 2 and 8 °C.
- The seamless inner container made of plastic is particularly easy to take care of and to clean. It enables a perfect hygiene.
- The cover of the evaporator prevents the contact between the stored medicines and the cold evaporatorás surface.
- The grid shelves are plastic coated and height-adjustable, hold goods and can be removed when the door is 90º opened.
- These refrigerators for pharmaceutical storage fulfill the requirements of DIN 58345 concerning the storage of medicines.
- It is possible to access (Ø 10 mm) the appliances with Comfort electronic controller to integrate an external temperature probe (e. g. PT 100 or similar sensors).
|Temperature range:||5 ºC|
|Cover material / colour:||steel / white|
|Temperature display:||external, digital|
|Power failure alarm:||immediately upon power failure for min. 12 h|
|Interface / volt-free contact:||RS 485 / yes|
|Usable storage surfaces (W / D):||440 / 420 mm|
|Load storage surfaces:||45 kg|
|ergonomic slimmline handle|
220 to 240 V