With simple operation and rapid response time, PMB moisture analysers offer the top value in their class. The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming.
USB and RS232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programmes and results. USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface.
3 heating options give users the flexibility to customise test methods and temperatures for different materials. The PMB moisture analyser allows you to perform fast and easily a test run for determining humidity and to exchange the results with your colleagues, thereby saving time and enabling work to be carried out efficiently.Features
- Halogen technology from 50 to 160 °C in 1 °C increments.
- RS232, USB and USB host interfaces are standard.
- 7 preset drying modes.
- 3 settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures and single temperature.
- Internal memory stores 49 individual programmes.
- Capacity tracker built into display.
- Colour: white / cream.
- Material: die-cast aluminium.
|g, %M, %S, ATRO %M, ATRO %S|
1 USB port, 1 USB host, RS-232
|External dimensions (W x D x H):||25 x 36 x 18.5 cm|
|Temperature range:||50 to 160 °C|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 40 °C|
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|