These powerful laboratory muffle furnaces are available for temperatures up to 1400, 1500, 1550 or 1600 ºC. The durability of the SiC rods in periodic use, in combination with their high heating speed, make these high-temperature furnaces to all-rounders in the laboratory. Heating times of 40 min to 1400 °C can be achieved, depending on the furnace model and the conditions of use.
- Working temperature 1500 °C (for high-temperature furnaces of models HTC ../16), increased wear and tear must be expected in case of working at higher temperatures.
- Furnace chamber lined with first-class, long-life fiber material, unclassified
- Housing made of sheets of textured st. steel.
- Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability.
- Optional flap door (HTC) which can be used as work platform or lift door (HTCT) with hot surface facing away from the operator (high-temperature furnace HTCT 01/16 only with lift door).
- Switching system with solid-state-relays, power tuned to the SiC rods.
- Easy replacement of heating rods.
- Adjustable air inlet opening, exhaust air opening in the roof.
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions.
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive.
|Time toTmax:||40 min If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE resp. 400 V 3/N/PE|