The dispenser VITLAB®
is the dispensing instrument of choice for fulfilling the strictest purity requirements for trace analysis. A special cleaning procedure, well proven in practice, is employed prior to the use in trace analysis, making it possible to operate in an extremely contamination-free manner.
- The parts that are in contact with media are made of various fluoroplastics (e. g. ETFE, FEP, PFA, PTFE), Al2O3-sapphire, platinum-iridium or tantalum (depending on model).
- The release of trace metal content can be kept in the low ppb, and depending on application, even in the ppt range.
- Exchange valve spring: a platinum-iridium or tantalum valve spring can be used, depending on the application.
- A field-tested cleaning process to employ before use in trace analysis is described in the instruction manual.
- Outstanding chemical resistance, especially to aggressive media such as highly concentrated acids and alkalis, hydrogen peroxide, hydrofluoric acid and bromine.
- Modular structure for simply dismantling while cleaning and for replacing the dispensing cartrige.
- Quick, easy and precise volume adjustment due to interior scalloped track and practical screw mechanism.
- With screwable discharge valve.
dispenser with adjustable variable volumes, certified compliant acc. to DIN 12600, with quality certificate, telescoping filling tube, mounting tool, GL 28 / S 28 (ETFE), GL 32 (ETFE) and S 40 (PTFE) bottle adapters and instruction manual. Optionally with or without recirculation valve.
|Volume:||1 to 10 ml / graduation 0.2 ml|
|Margins of error acc. to DIN EN ISO 8655-5|
|Accuracy:||≤ ± 0.5 % / 50 µl|
|Coeddicient of variation:||≤ 0.1 % / 10 µl|