The allround bottle made of plastic for storage and sample collection of liquids in the lab.
Excellent handling due to innovative design. In contrast to common lab bottles, the slim, waisted shape facilitates the handling of the VITgrip™ to a considerable degree. The molded volume graduations support slip-safety while working with gloves.
- Leakproof due to optimised sealing system of the bottle thread and the screw cap with ergonomic design.
- Easy readability of the volume at all times due to molded, double-sided graduations with high accuracy (± 5 %).
- Smooth pouring of liquids and easy to clean due to hydrophobic material and rounded shape without dirt catching edges.
- Incl. tamper-evident closure, that reliably signals, if the bottle is still sealed.
- Made of shatterproof, food-safe PP with good chemical resistance.
- The VITgrip™ lab bottles and the supplied VITLAB® tamper-evident closures (GL 45) are 'made in Germany'.