pipette is built for routine lab and research applications. The hook-shaped handle design, light weight and side-mounted pipetting key work together to minimise the strain of repetitive pipetting. Every control key has a dedicated function to prevent inadvertent volume changes or tip ejection. The slim shaft facilitates easy access also to narrow vessels. The nose cone shape is optimised to fit tips from BRAND and will accommodate tips from most other major manufacturers.
- Transferpette® adjustable volume with Easy Calibration - readjustment without special tools.
- Fixed-volume models - easy to calibrate with supplied tool.
- Autoclavable lower housing (121 °C). Separate tip ejector.
- Ejector caps with colour code acc. to volume range.
- Transferpette® 0.1 to 1 µl - maximum precision for molecular biology work, especially when pipetting enzymes.
- Corrosion resistant design.
- CE-marked acc. to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC.
- UV resistant.
fixed volume / adjustable, conformity certified, with performance certificate, silicone oil and calibration key (only Transferpette®