The ease of operation and its ergonomic shape allow seasy working with the Transferpette®
-8 / -12 piston-operated pipette. Very light in weight due to the use of high-quality materials. Hands remain relaxed and loose, even during a prolonged pipetting operation.
- Special FKM V-rings and the stepped shape of the ejector significantly reduce the ejection force needed.
- Individual shafts and seals can easily be replaced in the laboratory - for long instrument life.
- Universal tip cones: fit all conventional pipette tips.
- Easy Calibration Technique: calibration and adjustments are done fast without tools.
- Autoclavable lower housing (121 °C), freely rotatable over 360°.
- Separate tip ejector - minimal tip ejection force needed.
- Coloured tip ejector caps indicate appropriate tips to use.
- Corrosion resistant design.
- CE-marked acc. to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC.
- 8 / - 12, conformity certified, with performance certificate, 2 TipBox, filled with pipette tips from BRAND, 1 Tip-Rack for refilling, 1 stand, 1 reagent-reservoir, silicone oil and 1 set of sealing rings made of FKM.