Non-sterile. U-bottom wells, PP, ideal for volumes up to 300 µl. Compatible with most microtitration plate centrifuges.
- High chemical resistance (e. g. phenol, chloroform, DMSO).
- Raised rings around the orifice of each well minimise possible cross-contamination.
- Plates can be sealed with self-adhesive DMSO-resistant sealing film (cross-cut). With alphanumeric code (Order No. 5420200).
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar) acc. to DIN EN 285.
- Alphanumeric code and cut-away corner simplify sample identification and orientation.
- Can be used with multi-channel pipettes and automatic liquid handling systems from all leading manufacturers.