Unbeatable in energy efficiency and very long, maintenance free service life. Perfectly suited for stability tests, storage in controlled environment and conditioning. The high precision temperature control from 0 to 70 °C as well as active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 90 % rh were particularly adapted to the ICH guidelines, option Q1A, for stability tests.
The main part of stability testing is performed at temperatures between 20 and 30 °C - close to the ambient temperature. Due to the Peltier technology, only small amounts of energy are required to raise or lower the temperature. The HPP has no need for coolants and requires no regular maintenance.
Outstanding precision: if required, the Peltier elements can be controlled individually to ensure even more homogenous temperature and humidity distribution inside the chamber. For supporting IQ- / OQ- / PQ validation, temperature and humidity control can be adjusted directly on the ControlCOCKPIT with three freely selectable measuring points.
AtmoCONTROL - control and logging software
- LED light module for model sizes 110 to 750 (optional): dimmable LED light in 3 alternative colour temperatures (coldwhite or warmwhite light or cold-white plus warm-white light, dimmable in 10 % steps); ensures ideal conditions of growth.
- Almost without vibrations and extremely quiet, the specially adapted Peltier technology heats up and cools down seamlessly in one system.
- Acc. to DIN 12880:2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), 61010-2-010.
For direct setting parameters as well as process time. Fast and easy programming of complex processes via AtmoCONTROL by means of the mouse or touchpad on the notebook.
- Reading out, managing and organising the data logger.
- Saving the log memory in various formats.
- Online monitoring of up to 32 connected appliances.
- Optical alarms when the alarm limits individually set at the ControlCOCKPIT are exceeded.
- Automatic alarm to one or several e-mail addresses.
- Intuitive programming and archiving of ramps and programme sequences.
- Synchronous visualisation of the created programme sequence during programming.
- Application-specific repeat functions (Loops) can be inserted within a temperature control programme in any place.
- Simple creation of repeating weekly programmes.
- Programming, managing and transferring programmes via Ethernet or USB port.