Unbeatable in energy efficiency and very long, maintenance free service life. Perfectly suited for stability tests, storage in controlled environment and conditioning. The high precision temperature control from 0 to 70 °C as well as active humidification and dehumidification from 10 to 90 % rh were particularly adapted to the ICH guidelines, option Q1A, for stability tests.
The main part of stability testing is performed at temperatures between 20 and 30 °C - close to the ambient temperature. Due to the Peltier technology, only small amounts of energy are required to raise or lower the temperature. The HPP has no need for coolants and requires no regular maintenance.
Outstanding precision: if required, the Peltier elements can be controlled individually to ensure even more homogenous temperature and humidity distribution inside the chamber. For supporting IQ- / OQ- / PQ validation, temperature and humidity control can be adjusted directly on the ControlCOCKPIT with three freely selectable measuring points.
AtmoCONTROL - control and logging software
- LED light module for model sizes 110 to 750 (optional): dimmable LED light in 3 alternative colour temperatures (coldwhite or warmwhite light or cold-white plus warm-white light, dimmable in 10 % steps); ensures ideal conditions of growth.
- Almost without vibrations and extremely quiet, the specially adapted Peltier technology heats up and cools down seamlessly in one system.
- Acc. to DIN 12880:2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), 61010-2-010.
For direct setting parameters as well as process time. Fast and easy programming of complex processes via AtmoCONTROL by means of the mouse or touchpad on the notebook.
- Reading out, managing and organising the data logger.
- Saving the log memory in various formats.
- Online monitoring of up to 32 connected appliances.
- Optical alarms when the alarm limits individually set at the ControlCOCKPIT are exceeded.
- Automatic alarm to one or several e-mail addresses.
- Intuitive programming and archiving of ramps and programme sequences.
- Synchronous visualisation of the created programme sequence during programming.
- Application-specific repeat functions (Loops) can be inserted within a temperature control programme in any place.
- Simple creation of repeating weekly programmes.
- Programming, managing and transferring programmes via Ethernet or USB port.
- TwinDISPLAY: ControlCOCKPIT with 2 TFT colour graphical displays with touchscreen.
- Available parameters on the ControlCOCKPIT: temperature, programme time, time zones, summer- / wintertime, rel. humidity, light.
- 2 Pt100 sensors DIN class A in a 4-wire circuit for mutual monitoring, taking over functions in case of an error.
- HeatBALANCE function for application specific adjustment of heat output distribution (balance) between the upper and lower heating groups in an adjustment range between - 50 and + 50 % (not valid for model HPP110).
- AtmoCONTROL software on an USB stick for programming, managing and transferring programmes via Ethernet interface or USB port.
- ControlCOCKPIT with USB port for uploading programmes, reading out protocol logs, activating the User-ID function.
- Displaying of already logged protocol data on the ControlCOCKPIT (max. 10000 values correspond to approx. 1 week).
- Ethernet interface on the rear of the appliance for reading out the protocol log and for uploading and implementing programmes and for online logging.
- Multiple overtemperature protection: electronic temperature monitoring TWW/TWB (protection class 3.1 or 2) and mechanical temperature limiter TB (protection class 1) acc. to. DIN 12880, AutoSAFETY automatically adjusts to the set value within a freely adjustable tolerance range. Setting individual MIN / MAX values for over / undertemperature alarm.
PID microprocessor control with integrated auto-diagnostic system
|Interior:||st. steel, mat. 1.4301 (ASTM 304), deep-drawn|
|Housing:||textured st. steel, rear zinc-plated steel, intuitively operated TwinDISPLAY with multi-touchscreen|
|Double doors:||outside st. steel, fully insulated, inside glass (sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two-leaves)|
|Connection:||mains cable with plug|
|Installation:||4 feet; sizes 400, 750, 1060 and 1400 mounted on lockable castors|
|Working-temperature range without light:||0 (at least 20 °C below ambient temperature) to + 70 °C; size 1400: + 15 (at least 10 °C below ambient temperature) to + 60 °C|
|Working-temperature range with light:||15 to 40 °C|
|Setting temperatur range:||0 to 70 °C|
|Setting accuracy temperature:||0.1 K|
|Adjustment range humidity without light:|
Adjustment range humidity with light:
|10 to 90 % rh; size 1400: 10 to 80 % rh|
10 to 85 % rh
|Setting accuracy humidity:||0.5 % rh|