Heating and cooling seamlessly with one system thanks to Peltier technology. In this respect, cooled incubators IPP not only contribute to climate protection, but also achieve an additional decrease in operating costs of up 90 % compared to compressor technology. Outstanding control precision and extremely small fluctuations.
Extremely quiet, space-saving and vibration-free due to the fact that no compressor is required. Peltier cooled incubators IPP / IPPplus can also be applied in entomology.
No condensation in the interior chamber: due to the closed Peltier cooling system, no outside air is exchanged. Formation of condensation during the cooling process takes place on the outside heat sink. In addition, the fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure a rapid transport of energy as well as an optimal temperature distribution.
Energy-saving heating / cooling technology combination: particularly economical at temperatures close to the ambient temperature, since energy is only required during heating or cooling. Therefore heating and cooling function are particularly precisely adjusted to each other.
AtmoCONTROL - control and logging software
- LED light module for model sizes 110 to 750 (optional): dimmable LED light in 3 alternative colour temperatures (coldwhite or warmwhite light or cold-white plus warm-white light, dimmable in 10 % steps).
- Acc. to DIN 12880:2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), 61010-2-010.
For direct setting parameters as well as process time. Fast and easy programming of complex processes via AtmoCONTROL by means of the mouse or touchpad on the notebook.
- Reading out, managing and organising the data logger.
- Saving the log memory in various formats.
- Online monitoring of up to 32 connected appliances.
- Optical alarms when the alarm limits individually set at the ControlCOCKPIT are exceeded.
- Automatic alarm to one or several e-mail addresses.
- High-temperature connectors on the rear of the appliance for single-phase power connection acc. to country specific systems and IEC standards.
- Internal data logger with a storage capacity of at least 10 years.
- German, English, French, Spanish language settings available on the ControlCOCKPIT.
- Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 min to 99 days.
- The SetpointWAIT function guarantees that the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached at all measuring points - optional for temperature values recorded by the freely positionable Pt100 sensors inside the chamber.
- Adjustment of 3 calibration values for temperature and additional appliance specific parameters directly at the ControlCOCKPIT.
- Acc. to 12880:2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), 61010-2-010.
PID microprocessor control with integrated auto-diagnostic system
|Interior:||st. steel, material 1.4301 (ASTM 304), deep-drawn|
|Internals:||st. steel grids (sizes 30 and 55: 1, sizes 110 to 1060: 2)|
|Housing:||textured st. steel, rear zinc-plated steel, intuitively operated SingleDISPLAY (IPP) or TwinDISPLAY (IPPplus) colour graphical display with touchscreen|
|Double doors:||outside st. steel, fully insulated, inside glass (sizes 750 and 1060 two-leaves)|
|Connection:||mains cable with plug|
|Installation:||4 feet; size 400 to 1060 on castors|
|Working temperature range without light:||0 (at least 20 °C below RT) to + 70 °C|
|Working temperature range with light:||10 to 40 °C|
|Setting temperature range:||0 to 70 °C|
|Setting accuracy:||0.1 K|
- SingleDISPLAY: ControlCOCKPIT with one TFT colour graphical display.
- Available parameters on the ControlCOCKPIT: temperature, programme time, time zones, summer- / wintertime.
- One temperature sensor Pt100 DIN class A in a 4-wire circuit.
- AtmoCONTROL software for reading out, managing and organising the data logger via ethernet interface (temporary trial version can be downloaded). USB stick with AtmoCONTROL software available as accessory on demand.
- Ethernet interface on the rear of the appliance for reading out the protocol log.
- Double overtemperature protection: electronic temperature monitoring with freely adjustable monitoring temperature, mechanical temperature limiter TB acc. to DIN 12880.