Economically priced, easy-to-use microplate reader for standard ANSI SBS footprint 96 well plates, quick to set up and requiring min. training. Filter-based microplate reader configured to meet the needs for ELISA assays. EZ Read 400 is PC-controlled using EZ Read software for instrument control, data analysis, data export and data reports.
- Ergonomically designed instrument to minimise bench space required, no un-necessary features, ideally suited to labs with multi-level users.
- Ability to perform single or dual wavelength measurements to incorporate reference wavelength readings.
- Readings can be performed at timed-intervals, ideal for kinetic assays.
- QC plate is available for instrument validation.
- Designed for simple absorbance-based ELISA assays.
- Incl. 4 filters, software, user manual, power supply, USB cable.
PNPP 405 nm, ABTS 405 nm, OPD 492 nm, Slow TMB 450 nm, Turbo TMB 450 nm, Ultra TMB 450 nm, reference wavelength 620 nm.EZ Read Software:
Software with click and drag approach makes usability a key feature.
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting.
- No need to export data into Excel.
- Windows 7 and 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.