BDA digital Systems 20 / 30
Gel documentation systems for image acquisition and evaluation of gels and blots, consisting of:
- High resolution digital Canon single lens reflex camera with 12.2 MP resolution, zoom lens, autofocus and manual focus, power supply adapter, bandpassfilter for ethidium bromide stain.
- Darkhood BDA box 2 with white light vertical illuminator, UV-impermeable plexiglass protective cover, light-proof, smooth sliding door, 4-fold filter wheel, drawer with transilluminator UVstar 20 (20 x 20 cm high-grade filter glass, alternatively 8 x 8 W or 12 x 8 W 312 nm UV tubes, flicker-free, even illumination, integrated cooling, 50 / 100 % intensity switch).
- Converter plate for placing on the transilluminator: converting UV radiations to visible light for documenting e. g. silver- or Coomassie blue-stained gels.
- Digital thermo printer Mitsubishi P95DE, 256 grey tones, 8 bit, high resolution printer head 325 dpi, USB 2.0 connection, incl. 1 roll high polish thermal paper.
- PC in latest equipment, network card onboard, CD burner / DVD, Windows 7 professional, keyboard, mouse.
- 19" flat screen.
- BioDocAnalyze software:
- Image acquisition software for convenient control of the camera.
- Different camera programme modes (automatic, manual).
- All functions clearly arranged in one window, e. g. live preview, setting of camera parameters, automatic and manual focus, storing of individual user profiles, image display, printing, saving (tif, jpg, Biometra format bd1), inverting, saturation display, colour / grey scale display, creating of frames.
- 2011-upgrade of the analysis software for intuitive and reliable analysis of electrophoresis gels and blots.
- Size and mass calibration of nucleic acid and protein fragments, automatic and manual lane and band detection, deleting, adding and separating of band detections, aligning of gel distortions, calculation of Rf values, storing of images as jpg, tif oder Biometra specific bd1 format, import of bmp, tif or jpg image files, easy adding and formatting of comments and arrows, merging of gels, simultaneous display of lane densitographs, result table, export of result table to MS Excel, printing image and data.
- Can be upgraded with Similarity Analysis Module 035-114.