The noise protection box reduces the typical cavitation noise of an operating ultrasonic unit to a tolerable level (noise reduction by approx. 20 dBA). This feels like a noise reduction by 75 % and so allows operation of ultrasonic cleaning units in sensitive work areas, such as chemical and dental laboratories, medical practices or even workshops. Vapours are carried off by an exhaust device to protect the box inside against an accumulation of heat or humidity.
- 2 different box sizes available for various unit sizes.
- Flap made of plexiglass to allow monitoring of operating process and filling level without opening the noise protection box.
- Built-in exhaust system to carry off vapours, activatable by hand.
- Design to fit in laboratories.
- Noise protection box M: for units up to S 30 for operation with glass beakers, test tube rack, Erlenmeyer flask.
- Noise protection box L: for units up to S 100 for operation with glass beakers, test tube rack, Erlenmeyer flask.
- Mains supply 230 V.
|Noise protection box M:||for Elmasonic S 10, S 15, S 30, P 30, S 40, S 60, P 60|
|Noise protection box L:||for Elmasonic S 90, S 100, S 120, P 120, S 130á|