@filter is part of the Microsart®
@vance product range. Sterile and ready to use units, combine a funnel and a gridded membrane filter. For the detection and enumeration of microorganisms in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, beverages, water and other liquids. For microbiological analyses based on colony count determination.
- Microsart® @filter 100: for sample volumes up to 100 ml.
- Microsart® @filter 250: for larger sample sizes up to 250 ml.
- Marked graduations allow accurate sample volumes.
- Optimal sealing to the Microsart® Base 47 mm is guaranteed by the Click-Fit closure.
- Only a few steps from taking the sample until incubation.
- Reliable results and simple, time-saving handling.
- Meet the most stringent quality assurance standards.
- Sterile packaged: sterilisation at the point of use is not required.
- Fully disposable base and funnel: preparation- and sterilisation-free procedure reduces the risk of secondary contamination.
- No liquid remains after filtration, eliminates the need of rinsing.
|Funnel / base:||PP|
|Membrane filter:||cellulose nitrate, regenerised cellulose|
|Filter Ø:||47 mm|
|Pre-filter Ø:||40 mm (only analysis of particles)|
|Filtration area:||13.2 cm2|
|Max. operation pressure:||only vacuum|
|Batch certificate:||recovery rate, sterility and performance test|
For use in clean benches or with Microsart®