G80 gloves for protection against chemical risks. Ergonomic design to provide max. comfort and minimise hand fatigue. PPE Category III (CE Complex), product classified by EC Council Directive 89/686/EEC.
Fields of application:
- EN 374-3:2003 / AJK, EN 388:2003 / 4101, EN 374-2:2003 / step 3, CE0120.
- Nitril formulation offering very good chemical resistance and durability.
- Chemical protection against: oils, greases, acids, caustics, solvents.
- Contains no natural rubber latex, reducing the potential for Type 1 glove associated reactions.
- Flock lined for extra comfort and easy donning.
- AQL 0.65 for pinholes.
- High abrasion resistance.
Chemical handling, manufacturing, transport, construction, agriculture, contract cleaning, janitorial and public service.