The RV 10 digital represents the continual enhancement of the IKA RV 10 rotary evaporator line. The unit comes with innovative universal heating bath, vertical glassware, state-of-the-art safety features and digital connectivity. The RV 10 digital is a robust and reliable lab companion. Its optimised bath volume allows for fast heat-up times. The condenser unit has special designed glass tubes that utilise the 1500 cm2
surface extremely efficiently. The motorised lift has an automated lift-out function in case of power outage to prevent superheating of the solvent. Safety temperature circuits can be set individually. Dry-run protection, adjustable lower end stop and lock function of bath setting complete the line of safety features. The heating bath is controlled via the IR interface from the main unit.
- Universal water / oil heating bath.
- Vertical glassware.
- Motorised lift with 'safety-stop' function.
- RS232 interface allows for remote control via IKAs IKA®-software 'labworldsoft'.
- Optimised heating bath volume for fast heat-up.
- Highly efficient 1500 cm2 condenser unit.
- Rugged design.
- Ergonomically placed handles on heating bath.
- Smooth start.
- Left-right interval.
- Timer function.
- Dry-run protection.
- Safety temperature circuits.
- Lower-end stop.
- Choice of coated glassware.
- Push-off mechanism to loosen tight fitted glassware.
- Easy and safe operation due to ergonomical design of the user interface.
|Speed range:||20 to 280 min-1|
|Heating temperature range:||RT to 180 °C|
|Max. bath volume:||3 l|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||530 x 410 x 430 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||5 to 40 °C|
|Permissible relative moisture:||80 %|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 20|
|Heat output:||1300 W|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|