The MaxQ™ HP incubated and refrigerated console shakers models provide HEPA filtration for max. protection from contamination, a directed airflow system for optimum temperature uniformity and ideal growth conditions - even when the units are full and an ergonomic design for easy access to your product.
- HEPA filtration for max. protection from contamination.
- Crevice-free, st. steel interior with coved corners for easy cleaning.
- At-a-glance monitoring of time, speed and temperature.
- Foot pedal opens lid for hands free operation.
- Angled sides, lower front and convenient platform height ensure a comfortable reach into the chamber.
- Thermal pane window provides a large viewing area.
- Drain system with valve makes it easy to eliminate liquid, reducing the risk of water borne contamination.
- Access port in rear of cabinet allows insertion of probes, CO2 gassing manifolds or other equipment.
|Speed range:||25 to 525 min-1 (± 1 min-1)|
|Orbit Ø:||2.5 cm|
|Timer range:||1 min to 199 h 59 min or continuous operation (hold)|
|Platform size (L x W):||74.9 x 45.7 cm|
|Overall dimensions (W x L x H):||114.3 x 76.2 x 102.6 cm|
|Chamber dimensions (W x L x H):||87.1 x 53.6 x 47.0 cm|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|