Planetary ball mills are suitable for mixing and grinding soft, medium-hard, extremely hard, brittle and fibrous materials. They are used whenever high degrees of fineness down to the submicron range are to be achieved in a very short time. In addition to dry and wet grinding, they are also suitable for colloidal grinding and mechanical alloying.
- Extremely high fineness down to submicron range.
- 1 / 2 / 4 grinding stations.
- Grinding jar volumes from 12 to 500 ml.
- Suitable for long-term trials and continuous use.
- Programmable starting time.
- Power failure backup ensures storage of remaining grinding time.
- Reproducible results due to digital parameter setting.
- 10 parameter combinations can be stored.
- 1-button operation with graphic display.
- Automatic grinding chamber ventilation for cooling the grinding jars.
- Grinding jars in 7 sizes and 6 different materials available.
Minerals, ores, ceramics, soils, household and industrial waste etc.
|Final fineness:||< 1 µm|
|Speed ratio:||1 : to 2 (PM 100 / PM 200 / PM 400)|
1 : to 1 (PM 100 CM)
|Feed size:||up to 10 mm (PM 100 / PM 100 CM / PM 400)|
up to 4 mm (PM 200)
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz (PM 100 / PM 100 CM / PM 200)|
220 to 230 V, 50 / 60 Hz (PM 400)