Screw cap system with hose connections especially for connecting soft, elastic tubings. E. g. used in biotechnology for media transfer with the aid of peristaltic pumps. Bent hose connections avoid a deviation of the tubing. The grey PP core is flexible and allows for a change of vessel without twisting of the fixed tubings.
- Safe, sterile transfer of fluid media within a closed system.
- Screw cap is based on standardised GL 45 thread.
- For tubings with Ø 6 to 9 mm.
- 2 hose connections made of PP, bent hose connections on the upper side, straight hose connections underside.
- Optional syringe filter head for sterile pressure venting.
- Temperature resistant up to + 140 °C.
- Autoclavable, dishwasher proof.