The Thermo Scientific Midi 40 CO2
incubator is designed specifically for cell culture scientists who require a compact culturing workspace to handle small workloads, perform personal use applications or simply address limited space environments. It delivers the performance and capabilities of full-sized incubators in a space-saving footprint, ideal for those who wish to avoid shared-use environments that can present potential contamination risk through unnecessary sample handling and repeated door openings.
- Advanced IntrLogic™ II microprocessor: bright digital display and intuitive touchpad for simplified entry of temperature, CO2 and alarm data, with keyed setpoint switch to prevent unauthorised changes to operating parameters.
- St. steel culture chamber: seamless, non-corrosive and exceptionally easy to clean; Midi 40 is provided with 4 removable shelves.
- Highly efficient direct heating design: provides even heat distribution to all sides of the chamber, for accurate control and uniformity.
- Precise and reliable CO2 control: featuring accurate thermal conductivity sensor located directly in the chamber, ensuring responsive control and long service life.
- Removable water reservoir generates relative humidity values up to 95 % with rapid recovery rates that promote optimal cell growth.
- Tempered inner glass door provides sample security while preventing unwanted condensation.
- Convenient data communication: RS485 signal output is standard, in addition to audible and visual alarm functions to ensure proper operations.
|Cabinet interior:||non-corrosive st. steel, type 304, mirror finish|
|Cabinet exterior:||18 gauge, cold rolled steel, high impact painted finish|
Shelves dimensions (W x D):
|st. steel, perforated|
343 x 292 mm
|Surface area per shelf:|
Temperature range (above ambient):
5 to 60 °C
Uniformity at 37 °C:
|± 0.1 °C|
± 0.4 °C
|0 to 20 %|
± 0.1 %
|long life thermal conductivity sensor|
|Inlet pressure required:|
Inlet air filtration:
|1.0 bar, 99.5 medical grade CO2|
0.3 micron antimicrobial filter
|Relative humidity at 37 °C:||to 95 %|
|Source:||humidity pan, removable|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|