Compact vacuum pumps for filtration and fluid aspiration in microbiology and chemistry (sample preparation, waste water control and other analytical processes). Suitable for single and multiple filtrations.
- Convenient, quick and simple to use due to the new top mounted power switch.
- Whisper quiet and very low vibration.
- Requires minimal benchtop space.
- Maintenance-free drive system and proven long diaphragm life.
- High chemical resistance (especially ME 1C), PTFE diaphragms and valves.
- Optionally: manual control valve with dial gauge for a variable fine adjustment of the pumping speed.
|No. of heads / stages:||1 / 1|
|Max. pumping speed at 50 / 60 Hz:||0.7 / 0.85 m3 / h|
|Ultimate vacuum (abs.):||100 mbar|
|Max. back pressure (EX) (abs.):||1.1 bar|
|Rated motor power:||0.04 kW|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||247 x 121 x 145 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|