Improved mechanical sturdiness due to increased quantity of glass. The strengthened (tooled) rim also provides additional impact resistance and considerably reduces the risk of breakage.
- Uniform wall thickness distribution.
- Type 1 glass / neutral glass as per USP, EP and JP.
- Borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- Autoclavable / sterilisable.
- With retrace code (batch certificate via Internet).
- Easy-to-read scale; fired-on, extremely durable printing.
- To avoid thermal stressing of the glass, uniform and slow heating of super duty products is recommended.
- When working at very high temperatures or if rapid temperature changes are expected, standard DURAN® Erlenmeyer flasks should be used, as these are characterised by better thermal shock resistance.