Wherever floor space is limited or under-worktop installation is planned, the laboratory refrigerators with Comfort electronic controllers are the ideal solution. The range comprises 2 free-standing and 2 under-worktop laboratory refrigerators, in each case with glass door and solid door versions. The temperature can be set from 3 to 16 °C. The forced-air cooling system in conjunction with the precision electronic controller ensures temperature consistency and uniform temperature distribution in the interior. The LCv 4010 laboratory fridge-freezer, which has two separately cooling circuits, further extends the range of compact laboratory appliances.Features:
- Dynamic cooling system.
- Precision electronic controller with digital temperature display.
- Glass door (Order No. 5424040 and 5424042) with ceiling light (separately switchable).
- Convenient, clear view drawers (LCv 4010 freezing part).
- Self-closing door with integrated lock.
- Glassdoor, Interior lighting with switchable LED.
- Visual and audible temperature and door alarm.
- Visual power failure alarm when mains power returns.
- Integrated data memory with min/max temperatures.
- Volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote warning system.
- RS485 interface enabling external documentation.
- Access port for an external temperature sensor.
- Max. temperature stability and consistency acc. to ISO 60068-3.
- Safety temperature limiter (avoids temperatures below + 2 °C in the event of a fault).