Compact high-tech lab washer with freely programmable controls for the reprocessing of glassware in research and production as well as in all analytical and prep areas including microbiology and biotechnology.
- Undercounter / freestanding without lid.
- Hot-air drying system for good internal and external drying of laboratory glassware.
- Throughput per cycle: 37 narrow-necked glasses or 96 pipettes or 1600 test tubes.
- Freely programmable Profitronic controls, 64 programme channels.
- 2 wash levels (upper and lower baskets).
- 3-phase connection for short programme cycles.
- 4 connections for cold, hot, demineralised and AD-water.
- 2 integrated dispenser pumps for fluid detergents and neutralising agent (alkaline detergent).
- Optionally, 2 additional dispenser pumps possible.
- Drawer with 2 supply containers, 5 l each.
- Integrated drying unit.
- Powerful circulation pump, max. throughput = 400 l / min.
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||820 x 900 x 700 mm|
|Mains supply:||3 N AC / 400 V / 50 Hz / 9.7 kW|