Extension of the existing classic line
. It is possible to reach very high rotational speeds to achieve ultrafine grinding results down to the nano range. Fast, simple and safe.
- Extremely high-speed milling thanks to sunken grinding bowls with up to 1100 min-1.
- Sensational centrifugal accelerations of up to 95 times the force of gravity for better results in shorter times.
- 150 % greater energy application than conventional planetary ball mills.
- Extremely easy grinding bowl change with just 2 motions.
- Highest safety due to unique SelfLock-grinding bowl-clamping.
- For the first time, the bowl and lid form a single unit - no additional tensioning, no incorrect operation.
- Automatic check of the grinding bowl locks in the mill.
- Blockage in the event of impermissible operating state.
- Automatic parameter check performed before every grinding, guarantees exact reproducibility.
- Via USB all data can be easily exported to save time.
|Max. feed particle size:||5 mm|
|Max. sample quantity:||70 ml|
|Final fineness:||< 100 nm|
|Dimensions (L x D x H):||400 x 580 x 360 mm|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V / 1~, 50 to 60 Hz, 1200 W|
|Speed of main disk:||100 to 1100 min-1|