PP, non-sterile. Micro tubes with attached screw cap are ideal for storage of serums and blood samples and for boiling, centrifugation etc.
- Fast opening and closing with 1 ¼ turn of cap.
- Withstands RCF to 20000 (self-standing up to 17000 g) at 20 °C, for 20 min.
- Dimensions: outer Ø 11 mm, height 47 mm.
- Micro tubes with silicone seal are autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. to DIN EN 285.
- Frosted marking area.
Not graduated, non-sterile, attached screw cap made of PE with sealing cone.
- Temperature range: - 90 to + 100 °C.