For high-performance applications of temperature-sensitive samples. High capacities, little workspace, curved design. Low energy consumption on industry standard protocols, with power saving option. 5 direct access keys and 1 folder key with additional storage for 94 programmes, immediate storage and access to the most frequently used programmes and to the 99 programmes library. Hybrid lid latch (optionally: automatic lid opening at end of run and password protection). Intuitive controls, glove- and detergent-friendly panel. Choice of 9 acceleration and 10 deceleration rates. Keyboard for direct input of programme parameters.
- Max. timer range: 9 h, 99 min or continuous.
- At-Start: standard timing down from pushing 'Start' button.
- At-Speed: for ultimate replication of result, timing begins at operating speed for specific run time required.
- Highly visible backlit display, SET and ACTUAL parameters, multilingual.
- With pulse (short) run.
- Technical standards: EN 292, EN 61326, EN 55011B.
- Certifications: UL listed, CSA certified, CE marked, IVD compliant, Certified Biosafety.
™ III rotor system:
locking system for installation and exchange of rotors with just the push of a button. Reduced contamination risk, improved research and healthier working environment.SMARTSpin
rotor management system for acceleration, braking, temperature control and residual load imbalance.ClickSeal
™ bucket sealing system:
biocontainment interlocking system with a simple operation, eliminating screw caps and clips. Polyetherimide (PEI) sealing covers with high chemical and good thermal properties.Applications:
Cell culture, bioproduction, food safety, blood separation, body fluids, processing, hematology, DNA / RNA harvesting, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, stem cell, microbiology, molecular biology, proteomics, genomics, clinical chemistry, TB sputum.X1 R:
- Pre-Cooling function Pre-Temp: achieves 4 °C in 15 min from ambient 23 °C.