Body safety showers with safety eye showers for wall mounting, exposed pipe work. Optionally with or without bowl made of st. steel.
- Wall shower ¾" made of brass, throat depth 625 mm.
- Wall flange ¾" made of brass, water connection ¾"-IG.
- Ball valve ¾" made of st. steel, with pull rod operation.
- Pull rod made of steel, length 700 mm.
- High performance shower head made of chemically resistant plastic, with good jet, noncorrosive, largely free of calcination and maintenance, very robust, self-draining.
- Panel made of steel, length 130 mm, with huge signal 'PUSH', long persistent acc. to DIN 67510.
- Ball valve 90° operation made of st. steel, not self-locking.
- Large-scale dispersion of water via high performance spray head: with plastic spray plate, calcination-poor, with rubber cover and tightly closing screw cap with hinge mechanism, mounted via distribultion fork made of brass.
- Integrated automatic flow limiting device 14 l / min.
- Connecting thread ½" made of brass, length 100 mm.
- Label for body and eye shower acc. to DIN 4844-2-D and BGV A8, self-adhesive 150 x 150 mm.
- Acc. to DIN EN 15154-1:2006 and DIN EN 15154-2:2006.
- Acc. to DIN 12899-3:2008 and ANSI Z358.1-2004.
- DIN-DVGW tested and approved.
- Safety eye shower with two spray heads 45° angled, made of brass.
- Panel length 130 mm.
- Safety eye shower with two spray heads and bowl made of st. steel, Ø 275 mm, chemically resistant green powder-coated, draining connection 1¼"-AG.
- Spray heads made of brass.