For reliable and efficient counting of bacterial colonies and bacteriophage plaques growing on nutrient agar or nutrient disks / filter disks in Petri dishes. For Petri dishes up to 150 mm Ø. Contrast-disk for counting colonies in light and dark fields for the use with clear or dark agar. Adjustable pressure-sensitivity for counting. Accurate colour re-production makes it easier to distinguish between differently coloured cultures on selective culture media and nutrient disks in food analysis. With process water and waste water, the high contrast illumination simplifies the task of distinguishing between colonies that develop within the agar and colonies that grow on the agar surface. Counting impulse is realised by marking the colonies with an ordinary felt-tip marker pen. An acoustical signal confirms each sound (individually adjustable).
- 3 types of illumination: from below, the side or by top-light lamp (optional).
- High transparency of colonies reached by LED-light source, no heat transferred to the sample, glarefee.
- Adjustable illumination intensity.
- Light intensity, sensitivity and volume of buzzer adjustable.
- Average count calculation, data transfer via USB to the PC.
- Pen holder attached to device.
- 4-digit LED-display, keypad for all controls.
- Incl. felt-tip marker-pen with holder, adapter (transparent) for illumination from below and from the side for 90 mm Petri dishes, contrast-disk (black), USB-cable and 2 cover plugs.