real-time PCR plates offer all features of regular twin.tec®
plates and give additional functions of white wells for real-time PCR. The wells reduce interfering background fluorescence and lead to increased homogeneity of replicates and reproducible results.
- Easy manual or automated handling due to rigidity of the PC frame.
- White wells (PP) for better reflection.
- High mechanical stability.
- Raised rims for effective sealing.
- Skirted (stackable) and semiskirted plates.
- Good heat transfer due to reduced wall thickness.
- Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min).
- Sterile, PCR-clean (free of human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR-inhibitors) and pyrogen-free.
- Forensic DNA Grade acc. to ISO 18385.