Intelligent evaporation with Heidolph rotary evaporators
Overheat protection design that prevents water baths running dry, provides a detachable panel for superior ease of use from outside closed fume hoods and offers a proven vacuum seal and vapor tube system guaranteed for years of operation!Leading safety standards
All models come with a safety heating bath with handles, pour spout, and cable coupling with protection class IP 67 to prevent short-circuiting and corrosion. The residual heat indicator also alerts you to a temperature above 50 °C when in stand-by mode. In the event of continued temperatures exceeding by > 5 °C, the heating is turned off to prevent running dry.Superior ease of use
Simplify your day-to-day work with smart details such as a detachable panel, control knobs for direct control, the Easy-Clip for removing flasks, and the patented vapor tube. All glass accessories such as distillation spiders, evaporating cylinders, or evaporating flasks up to 5 l can be used with the universal 5 l heating bath without retrofitting.Reduced cost of ownership
All components complement each other and are made for years of continuous operation: PTFE vacuum seals, UV resistant tubes with best chemical stability, condensate-repellent varnish,sealed housing, maintenance-free and sparkless motors. FDA compliant materials increase the range of applications without additional accessories.
- 3-year warranty on all devices and an average operational lifespan of 10 years.
- Multi-stage quality checks in development and production.
- Premium service according to the "research made easy" principle.
|Height adjustment:||155 mm|
|Rotation speed:||10 to 280 min-1|
|Heating capacity:||1300 W|
|Temperature range of heating bath:||20 to 210 °C|
|Heating bath temperature control / accuracy:||electronic / digital / ± 1 K|
|Secondary overtemperature cut-off:||250 °C|
|Heating bath Ø / volume:||255 mm / 4.5 l|
|Mains supply / voltage:||1400 W / 230 V (50 / 60 Hz)|
|Operation conditions:||0 to 40 °C at 80 % rel. humidity|
|Condencing surface G3:|
Condencing surface G3XL:
|Rate of evaporation G3 XL (l / h) ΔT* 40 °C|
* ΔT = difference between heating bath and boiling temperature.
The Hei-VAP Value rotary evaporators with hand lift are optimally suited for all standard applications.
Hei-VAP Value Digital:
- The convenience of large dial controls for adjustment of rotation speed and bath temperature.
- Limit the height of your evaporating flask in just seconds.
- Patented flask clamp Easy-Clip allows a simple and safe removing of the evaporating flask.
- Optional: Hei-VAC Control for digital vacuum control.
Suited with a digital display for set and actual heating bath temperature.