Safe chemical handling at potentially explosive areas of Zone 1.
- Required occupational exposure limits are maintained.
- Max. user safety.
- Made of well resistant, anodised aluminium profiles.
- Highly effective capturing of hazardous materials inside the workplace through special fresh air curtain technology.
- Prepared for connection to the on-site exhaust air system and for electrical supply (230 V / 50 Hz).
- Electronic eqiupment acc. to directive 94/9/EG.
- Switch box incl. complete montoring electronic (must be instralled outside of the explosive area).
- Transparent side walls made from 5 mm toughened safety glass.
- Opaque, fold-away deflector.
- Melamine resin coated rear wall.
- St. steel working surface (V2A / 1.430) as seal-welded sump.
- Support frame for standing work.
- Extraction air inlet NW: 160 mm (width 1800 mm with 2 inets).